Posted : May 30, 2021 -Accepting applications
Salary: Depends on Experience
- Posting AR and AP (trade and non-trade).
- Posting Bank transaction.
- Posting cash transactions.
- Preparation of statements and overviews as required.
- Handling Petty cash (disbursement and collection).
- Preparing vouchers (cash, bank etc.).
- Preparing invoices.
- HR (Time sheets, Leave sheets).
- General Administration.
- Preparing and releasing of Monthly Salaries.
- Preparing local schedules up to Finalization.
- Handling local Auditors with the Support of the HQ Team.
- Filing Annual company Tax Return filing.
- Filing Directors Annual Tax Returns.
- Filling Semi Annually E-Statement.
- Grip on local Tax law & procurement rules.
- Fluent in English
- Age 25-35
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years working experience in an accountants assistant or accountant position
- Familiar with accounting software
- Good communicator
- Result driven
- Stress resistant
- Good relationship with Public offices