Digital Marketing Assistant
Posted : August 31, 2021 – Accepting applications
Salary: Market competitive
- Has knowledge and understanding of the Marketing Dept’s functions.
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and comfortable to work on Google and other company softwares.
- Generating reports for management extracted from Google Admin.
- Data Management in company’s CRM.
- Assisting Marketing Personnel in different marketing activities.
- Proven experience in sourcing processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Sound time-management and organizational skills.
Degree: BSCS, MSCS, BBA, MBA, BS, MS
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Job Shift: Third Shift (Evening)
Job Location: Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sr. Business Development Executive