Posted : August 31, 2021 – Accepting applications
Salary: Market competitive
The company is looking for an E-Commerce Amazon specialist with a proven knowledge in launching new products on Amazon and who that will develop strategies and tactics needed to drive the Amazon seller account in order to maximize rankings and profits for the company.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Product Hunting, Launching & Ranking
Candidate should be able to search for new products and present a complete analysis showcasing valid reasons for product’s viability like “keyword’s search volume”, “competitor’s analysis”, “google trends”, “margin analysis”, etc
· Creating, transitioning, and optimizing of new listings.
Candidate should be well versed with process of creating new listing on Amazon, Come up with Product Titles, Product Descriptions and other copy for new products being on-boarded.
· Amazon PPC
Managing Amazon PPC online campaigns and other methods of marketing.
Candidate should be an Expert in Amazon’s PPC with a proven record of running campaigns with Low Acos
· Product Sourcing
Candidate should posses great negotiating skills to negotiate prices with vendors for negotiating lowest quotes
· Keep FBA inventory is always at the right level.
Candidate should be able to foresee and forecast the sales and make sure that products are sourced at the right time to avoid getting out of stock
· Software & Tools
Candidate should be well versed with Amazon Private related tools like Helium, Jungle Scout, Informed etc
· Self Starter
Candidate should be motivated to set and achieve goals and takes initiative. He should be updated with ongoing and future trends.
· Strategic Approach
Candidate should develop strategic plans and assess our own as well as top competitor’s performance and he should be able to conduct research and data analysis to inform business decisions.
- 3–5-year(s) experience managing Private Label on Amazon
- Post Graduate Degree or comparable experience
- A love for ecommerce – We talk and live ecommerce all day, every day!
- Experience with Amazon PPC
- Excited by the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across many industries
- Demonstrated ability to translate client needs into actionable deliverables
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Proficient in Excel must be able to do lookup, pivot tables, and other basic formulas
Job Shift: Third Shift (Evening)
Job Location: Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sr. Business Development Executive