Full Stack Developer
Posted : Aug 31, 2021 – Accepting applications
Salary: Market competitive with other benefits
Applicant should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Good experience with MySQL, Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks and Scripts.
Laravel /Lumen-framework Expertise
Front End Technologies, Angular, React Knowledge
Mobile Application Development Knowledge preferably React.
Knowledge on Google App Scripts would be a PLUS.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance for a Software/Website.
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient understanding of SDLC and code versioning tools, such as Git hub
- Are friendly and a team player
- Take productive criticism
- Meet deadlines
- Detail Oriented and organized
- Long term player
- Love to learn new skills
- Professional work environment
- Friendly team mates
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- You will be responsible to work directly with the team leader on a variety of design and web related technical tasks.
Sr. Business Development Executive
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing backend APIs.
- Help define the direction of chosen technologies, and help mentor other team members in web design best practices.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Working with multiple database to create best possible solution.
- Development of stable products and scalable architectures.
- Willing to work on various infrastructure and technologies as required.
- Must have experience in Java development (Spring/Spring Boot framework)
- Must have experience in developing secure REST APIs
Experience in Bootstrap and UI/UX Designing
Should have experience with Maven and relational Databases.
Docker, Spring Cloud, and Jenkins experience is a plus
OAuth2/OIDC implementation experience is a plus
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Understand the business requirement and produce technical detailed specifications
Compensation & Benefits:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Holidays & Leaves Benefits (as per company policy)
- Quarterly Bonuses (as per company policy)
- Medical Insurance (as per company policy)
- Annually Appraisal (as per company policy)
- Friendly Work Environment
- Learning & Career growth Platform
Job Shift: Third Shift (Evening)
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.