SQL DBA, WordPress and Google Studio Administrator
Posted : Aug , 31 2021 – Accepting applications
- We are looking for a SQL DBA who can connect the Google Studio Private Network with SQL Database & having the skillset to Establish, Monitor & Control user access permissions, privileges, and security of Databases. Also will provide technical expertise to develop and support system-level solutions /programs, including integrations between the Google Studio and surrounding applications.
- Participates in all phases of the development cycle, and provides Database support for on-perm, & Cloud-based business applications.
- Manage and update the company website, preferably on WordPress.
- Responsible for integration development, system administration, testing, and implementing complex solutions according to business needs. Also responsible for system documentation according to established IT standards.
- 5 years of experience in SQL Database development and programming, 3 years experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and Google Studio integrations.
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Should also have understanding of aesthetics (element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on).
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Document functional and technical requirements for the Integrations to Google Studio platform.
- Reviewing and analyzing data from multiple internal and external sources
- Experience with a variety of sources (Oracle, SQL, T-SQL, P-SQL, SQL-Server, XML, flat file, Excel Spreadsheet, Lawson etc.) Assist in the testing and facilitate user acceptance testing.
Skills & Requirements:
- Candidate with a Diploma/Bachelor Degree holder in Software Engineering/ Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 to 5 Years’ Experience in the same role along with a strong technical background
- ad-hoc SQL query writing, Infor Process Automation (IPA), Infor Intelligent Open Network (ION), Infor Design Studio, Crystal Reports, and MHC.
- Experience with Knowledge of the AWS platform. Knowledge of API and system integration. Google Studio, Document Express & DSS, ImageNow – Administration, Work Flow, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Excellent design skills, hands-on experience in developing application integrations.
- Establish and adheres to development standards, best practices, design/documentation templates.
- Ability to multi-task, proactive, confident with a positive attitude and ability to work in Pressure.
- Ability to support multiple concurrent projects Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills. Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Candidates who are available to join immediately / on short notice will be preferred.
Job Shift: Third Shift (Evening)
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.