- We are looking for a “Sr. Business Development Executive” to join the sales team of our company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding quota and developing customer accounts in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Must be a self-starter with exceptional networking and customer acquisition skills who is comfortable working with business leaders to establish a relationship and close deals.
- The candidate must be able to collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team and to build effective long-term customer relationships.
- Become an expert in the value, benefits, and KPI’s for the company. Research and source lead for outbound campaigns. Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Build and maintain a strong opportunity pipeline to consistently meet or exceed quota. Work with the Corporate Development team to improve both our inbound and outbound lead qualification and sales process.
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
- Lead customer accounts through the full sales cycle from lead to close. Define success criteria and value propositions with each customer. Negotiate and close new sales for opportunities.
- Create groundswell and drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities. Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Use a data-driven approach to identify inefficiencies and continuously improve our sales process to increase conversion rates, average deal size, and reduce sales cycle time.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years as a handling Sales Accounts with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- The applicant must have good experience in cold calling.
- Applicant must have the Trading Business experience, We will provide the data, and contact the customer via WhatsApp in the US Market. Independent and positive can-do attitude.
- Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships in a B2B environment; prior membership sales experience in IT Products would be preferred.
- High proficiency with Salesforce or a similar CRM platform. Commitment to operating with a sense of urgency and a positive, winning attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to interact with high-value prospects.
- Have a good understanding of trade associations from a conceptual standpoint and be able to effectively and succinctly communicate this to both inexperienced and experienced audiences.
- Strong focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help you achieve them. Proven consultative selling and closing skills.
- Creative and innovative in developing and implementing new sales methods. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Candidates who are available to join immediately / on short notice will be preferred.
- Shift Days & Timing would be Monday to Friday Miami FL (EST Time Zone) 09:00 AM to 07:00 Pm
- Note: this will be an Office-Based/Online/Night Shift job to provide support in the US Head office. This is a full-time job, not a contract based or Temporary Job.
- This company is operating for the last 20 years.
- We are offering a healthy and friendly environment for every employee with good career growth
Perks & Benefits:
- Market Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
- Learning and Career Growth Platform
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.